In a concerted effort to mitigate the COVID-19 pandemic through social distancing, this conference is now a virtual event!
Connectivity through Coaching
The need for coaching in the field of health and human services continues to grow—and even more so in an ever-changing world. Through coaching, we can create meaningful connections with others in a way that’s needed now more than ever… and we can build a sense of community in a country that could use a boost in compassion.
Organizations across the country are finding that coaching, whether it's external, internal, group or individual, is providing much-needed support for staff and clients to:
- Embed best practices into everyday practice
- Think more critically about complex situations
- Gain confidence in skills and abilities
- Develop previously untapped potential
Hosted by the Northern Academy at UC Davis Continuing and Professional Education Human Services, this conference provides a wonderful opportunity to connect with colleagues across the country—from those completely new to coaching, to those currently deep in the implementation process, to those anywhere in between—who are passionate about supporting professional growth and helping people achieve success through coaching. Together, but at a safe distance, we will learn from each other's successes and challenges as we continue to develop coaching programs that benefit human services professionals and the clients we serve.
Who Should Attend
- Coaches who work with human services professionals or clients
- Trainers who are interested in learning more about coaching
- Leaders in the field of human services who are interested in exploring and/or improving coaching and programs that utilize coaching
- Professional development staff who are either already implementing coaching programs or are curious about coaching
The conference will feature more than 30 workshops—each one dedicated to improving our skills and abilities to make coaching common practice in the field of human services. For a current listing of workshops, browse the conference agenda page or view the full workshop descriptions here.
View the current conference agenda. We are still adding workshops!
By transitioning to a virtual event, we are able to offer a reduced conference fee of only $150.
- To enroll as an individual and pay with a credit card, click here.
- To enroll as an individual or a group and pay with a check or purchase order, click here.
Other Questions? Please Contact Us
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2019 Coaching Webinar Series
In between the 2018 and upcoming 2020 conference, the Northern Academy presented a five-part coaching webinar series exploring several of the hottest trends in coaching. Access the recorded webinars in their entirety by visiting our YouTube page.
Resources from the 2018 Coaching Conference
Access keynote presentations, thought takeaway videos and workshop materials from the previous conference at our dedicated resource page.