Our training programs in this area help to prepare new and existing leaders for positions of greater responsibilities within their agencies and communities. Participants will be invited to broaden their perspectives, build concrete skills for effective leadership, and promote the kind of personal and professional growth necessary to lead and move organizations in new directions.
Learning outcomes for training in supervision, management and leadership include:
- Developing interpersonal skills that help people communicate, listen and handle conflicts in their leadership role
- Becoming more effective at influencing others and having impact within their agency
- Learning strategies to accomplish goals and control outcomes
- Holding performance discussions that result in changed behavior and enhanced productivity
- Analyzing personal behavior and recognize strengths and opportunities for growth
The following offerings can be brought to your organization either in-person or via remote learning. To request a specific training, please submit a training and service request.
We also have scheduled offerings of many of these trainings at least once a year through our Open Series section.
- Emerging Leaders Development Program
- Supervisor Development Series 1 & 2
- Management Development Series 1 & 2
- Adaptive Leadership Series: How to Confront Complex Challenges and Catalyze Change
- Advanced Coaching Skills
- Anti-Racism Practice Series