By now, some of us are beginning to adjust to the “new normal” at work. But that doesn’t make our jobs any easier. In an effort to help county human services professionals address issues and challenges related to the COVID-19 health crisis, we’ve developed three new courses that’ we’re offering as free webinars:
- Preventing and Addressing Social Isolation and Loneliness: Improving Aging Network Provider Capacity Webinar – May 21, 10:00-11:30 a.m.
- Managing the Message - Communication in Times of Crisis Webinar – May 28, 10:00-11:30 a.m.
- Health and Well-Being Impacts of COVID-19 on Tribal Communities – June 1, 10:00-11:30 a.m.
- Economic and Policy Impacts of COVID-19 on Tribal Communities - June 2, 10:00-11:30 a.m.
- Leading and Innovating in Times of Change Webinar – June 5, 10:00-11:30 a.m.
Please take advantage of these learning opportunities and register today!