This two-day course is designed to enhance the fiscal skills of public human services executives.
- Overview of funding for public assistance programs
- Allocation cycle
- Current budget issues
- Management reporting and tracking
- County expenditure claims
- Building management reports from data sources
- Managing fiscal performance
- Budgeting policies: forecasting and planning
As a result of this training, participants will have an in-depth knowledge of fiscal processes and increased capacity to use fiscal tools and staff to advance agency goals.
Bring This Program to Your County
See below for statewide (open enrollment) scheduled offerings. To bring this program directly to your county, please submit an In-County Training Request.