This training will provide participants with the tools for basic navigation within SafeMeasures.
After attending this training, participants will be able to:
- Assess whether federal, state and local requirements are being met
- Track agency, unit and worker performance over time
- Monitor workload
- Identify out-of-compliance cases
- Use SDM measures
- Track whether in-person investigations are being initiated within the required time frame
- Track to ensure case plans are being approved within the recommended number of days
- Track how many monthly case contacts are being made
Since its inaugural use in 2001, SafeMeasures has demonstrated the capability to substantially improve county child welfare performance on key process and outcome measures. These important gains are observed when staff use SafeMeasures consistently and incorporate it into their operations.