This workshop explores different types of Overissuances that occur in the CalFresh Program and informs the participant of the correct computation and collection of claims established through this process.As a result of this workshop participants understand key concepts associated with the computation and collection of overissuances.
- Gaining knowledge of types of Overissuances(OI) in CalFresh, to include; Administrative, Inadvertent Household Errors, and Fraud.
- Defining and reviewing terminology in regards to Overissuances (OI’s)
- Calculating and establishing OI’s accurately and in accordance with current state and federal regulation
- Reviewing collection methods available for repayment of CalFresh Overissuance claims
- Exploring methods for restoring benefits to households who received less benefits than they were entitled to.