This course is designed to enhance the fiscal skills of public human services executives.
- Overview of funding for public assistance programs
- Allocation cycle
- Current budget issues
- Management reporting and tracking
- County expenditure claims
- Building management reports from data sources
- Managing fiscal performance
- Budgeting policies: forecasting and planning
As a result of this training, participants will have an in-depth knowledge of fiscal processes and increased capacity to use fiscal tools and staff to advance agency goals.