This introductory class provides an overview of the basic functions of the CWS/CMS application.
After attending this training, participants will know how to:
- Open and close referrals and cases
- Record contacts, health and education information, child placements and court information
- Create case plans and TILP’s
- Create court reports, documents, and other referral/case reports
- Use CWS/CMS in conjunction with SDM and SafeMeasures as a way to improve data entry
Participants will leave this class with knowledge and skills to perform key tasks in CWS/CMS.