This course introduces participants to adoption services in CWS/CMS. Due to the special confidentiality considerations required of adoption cases, there are specific requirements of adoption workers and adoption cases in CWS/CMS. This workshop covers the basic case prerequisites and beginning steps taken by adoption workers when using the application.
After completing this section, participants will be able to:
- Understand the initial requirements for entering information related to adoption services
- Define a case as an adoption services case in CWS/CMS
- Use the Case/Referral Overview tool to review a client's case history
- Review or create a Permanency Planning Adoption Assessment document
- Record initial adoption referral information on the Adoption Info page of the Client notebook