This two-day training will teach participants the comprehensive skills needed to apply alternative query and reporting techniques when creating complex Web Intelligence documents.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Create combined queries and use sub-queries
- Use character and data string functions
- Create variables using “if” logic
- Redefine calculation contexts
- Create multiple queries in a document
Note: The training is intended for participants who have attended the course, Introduction to Business Intelligence 4.2, or who have a working knowledge of designing Web Intelligence reports. Experience or knowledge with the child welfare program is helpful, but is not a prerequisite