The goal of this conference is to bring together California counties that are implementing Safety Organized Practice (SOP) to deepen their practice and share their experiences and results with each other. This is a practitioners’ conference with a focus on work with children and families.
- Explore strategies for rigor and depth of practice across the case continuum, from Emergency Response through Permanency
- Hear from counties about strengths, challenges and successes of Safety Organized Practice
- Share strategies and tools to support the implementation and sustainability of SOP
- Examine the current landscape of SOP, including safety and risk assessment practice, the Integrated Core Practice Model, integration with Child and Family Teaming, and more
- Learn approaches to applying SOP with special populations, including children, transition-age youth and diverse communities
- Examine fidelity and evaluation tools and outcomes