The people responsible for serving children, adults and families are a major asset to every agency, and the training and development of these human resources is a key investment strategy for individual and organizational success. The Human Services Training Partnership team provides systems and resources to meet the training and development needs of your employees to fulfill organizational skill requirements. Through our advanced skills practice workshops, participants are exposed to learning experiences that contribute to individual growth and improved performance in current or future roles. The objectives of these workshops are planned on the basis of need and demand to enable participants to meet one or more of the following goals:
- Upgrade or maintain proficiency in their current jobs
- Learn new systems, models, procedures or technologies
- Acquire job-related knowledge, skills and abilities after a new assignment or specific change in roles/duties
- Develop knowledge, skills and abilities as part of the succession planning and leadership development process
- Obtain and enhance knowledge, skills and abilities unrelated to their present duties in order to attain self-determined goals or career objectives
Browse the training opportunities on our website or contact your assigned Public Education Specialist to learn more about scheduling advanced skills practice workshops.