Helping Professionals are driven to succeed in helping families and their agencies perform at an optimal level. Accordingly, they must have an array of knowledge and complementary skills that help them understand how to connect with people. The Employee Development Series I has been designed to support human services professionals who are interested in the opportunity to further develop their expertise in organizational effectiveness. Series I includes modules that will engage participants to be proactive in their learning to support their personal growth.
This series is comprised of seven half-day modules as follows:
- Module 1: Foundation Essentials: Values and Ethics
- Module 2: Time Management
- Module 3: Customer Service
- Module 4: Navigating Change
- Module 5: Conflict Management
- Module 6: Effective Written and Oral Communication
Each module in the series allows participants to create and explore personal points of learning. Participants are asked to reflect and identify how they can support and exercise practical application for new skills and information provided.