This workshop explores additional work requirements for applicants and participants who meet the definition of Able-Bodied Adults Without Dependents (ABAWD).Topics include: definition of able-bodied adult without dependents, tracking the 36-month period, work requirements and distinguishing work registration requirements from work requirements.
- Reviewing the history of ABAWD and Work Registration requirements
- Defining ABAWD and understanding exemptions and waivers of the program
- Reviewing and accurately tracking time limits
- Differentiating and comparing work registration and work requirements
- Analyzing and determining what constitutes a Voluntary Quit and applying disqualifying penalties as appropriate
- Identifying CalFresh Employment andTraining Issues