The cause of workplace stress and job burnout is unique to the individual worker, but the techniques to reduce, prevent, tackle, engage in a resilient way is universal and can easily be customized to a particular individual. This wellness workshop takes an approach to workplace health that includes, time management, physical exercise, mental and stress management, healthy nutritional habits, and relaxation techniques. Effective health management can result in greater vitality, control, responsibility, and on-the-job effectiveness.
- Better understand factors that may contribute to health risks.
- Learn techniques to help them with living a healthy lifestyle.
- Learn to identify the signs and symptoms of stress.
- Discover better ways to handle job stress.
- Practice techniques on how to minimize back strain and injury.
- Recognize factors and habits that contribute to health risks.
- Explore relaxation techniques.