This half-day course examines different components of Poverty, to include stereotypes, barriers, community & individual contributing factors. It also includes information on how Participants can use self-awareness and empathy to support impoverished communities.
- Defining the puzzle of poverty
- Examining stereotypes & self-awareness
- Exploring community factors & challenges
- Understanding individual factors & the mental models of poverty
- Taking an informed approach to empathy and empowerment