Helping organizations rely on a network of internal relationships to deliver services to clients. This workshop focuses on creating an organizational environment where staff members are treated as valued customers and treat each other, supervisors, managers and clients in the same valued manner. Participants will understand the importance of treating staff as valued customers and how to implement related practices in their agencies.
- Discuss what agency employees really want
- Create time for traditions, rituals, and celebrations
- Identify ways to show employees they’re valued
- Practice your role in creating positive morale
- Develop practical email skills to eliminate tension in the workplace