With the California Well-Being Project/Title IV-E Waiver Demonstration Project sunsetting September 30, 2019, this will be our last Learning Collaborative. This collaborative will focus on our learning journey, best practices to take forward, lessons learned and celebrating our work together. We will hear from CDSS, families and practitioners with a focus on cross county sharing.
- Share changes in practice with the implementation of SOP and Wraparound
- Hear about CDSS’ learning journey
- Hear about counties’ learning journeys and best practices
- Hear from the families: How SOP and Wraparound practice supported behavior change
- Appreciate parents’ experiences, social worker experiences and practice improvements
- What’s next for the SOP and Wraparound and best practice in child welfare and probation
The Waiver counties include Alameda, Los Angeles, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco, Santa Clara and Sonoma.
Who should attend: Child Welfare and Probation: supervisors, coaches (internal and external), leadership, implementation teams, social workers, probation officers, team facilitators and youth and parent partners.