This workshop is for new and novice case management staff that are looking to maximize their time and energy through a variety of techniques that emphasize efficiency and effectiveness. Concepts and components of time management and prioritization will be covered, with emphasis placed on the importance of organization, being effective, planning efficiently, and strategically prioritizing tasks.
- Identifying time-wasters.
- Learning strategies to enhance time management through tools & resources.
- Outlook Management
- Case Alerts / C-IV Tasks
- Applying Organizational Skills – It’s not just about you.
- Employing methods on how to use purpose to be a time-multiplier – The Focus Funnel.
- Understanding the importance of timely & thorough case comments.