Success in Welfare to Work (WTW) depends on a thorough understanding of the customer’s strengths, barriers, interests and needs and then aligning the assigned activities appropriately.This includes understanding how/when to maximize WPR for both the participant’s and county’s benefit and understanding who/when to maximize the 24 Month Clock for the participant’s benefit.
- Understanding WPR / E2Lite Requirements
- Review of 24 Month Clock the Codes & Extensions
- Starting & Stopping the 12 Month Voc-Ed Clock
- Maximizing Homework Hours
- Maximizing Online Education Hours
- Collaborating with Participants in maximizing their time on aid.