Appropriate for team facilitators, this training will be customized for each site. Developing and facilitating the care team in its development and implementation of the care plan is critical to the long-term success of the residentially based services intervention. Facilitators are responsible for drawing together the team participants and focusing their energy on developing and adjusting the plan, identifying and implementing responsibilities and evaluating the outcomes.
- Know the structure of the team
- Define the role of facilitator
- Ensure youth and family participation as full partners
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with the values of residentially based services
- Guide the development of a unique child/youth and family plan
- Assist the team in developing a positive culture of creativity and accountability
Participants will be prepared to establish and maintain effective care teams.