The purpose of this half-day workshop is to gain better skills and understanding of how to recruit identify and hire the most qualified candidates for their teams. This session will assist in defining selection standards based on job-related competencies and will examine how to construct competency based interview questions. Participants will discuss the interview process, to include designing objective scoring measures. The importance of “fit” in hiring new employees will be discussed as will the importance of enhancement and/or enrichment of the existing team or organization.
- Exploring effective recruitment tools.
- Identifying and defining selection standards.
- Examining techniques for interviewing, assessment and testing
- Developing rater criteria for acquiring the right employee for the role.
- Analyzing the importance of “fit” in the selection process.