Working from home or from a remote office can seem like a wonderful opportunity – reduced commute time, quiet to get things done. However, working remotely also comes with a great deal of responsibility and has some unique challenges, particularly around communication with management and team members.
This full day course is designed to help remote staff stay motivated in their personal offices and help them identify ways to stay connected and engaged with their supervisors and their work teams. A deeper dive and insights into promoting success as a teleworking professional will be offered.
- Understand the skills needed to work outside the normal workplace office
- Learn the keys to self-management
- Learn ways to manage time effectively, despite the distractions of the remote office
- Understand the importance of and methods for organizing and planning for working remotely
- Understand the best practices of using various types of communication
- Address and provide resolutions to the pitfalls of working remotely