If you were an accomplished cellist with little interest in car repair which task would complete more successfully, playing the Bach Cello Suite No 1 or changing the timing belt in 2014 Honda Civic? Over 40 years of research by the Gallup organization and others has revealed that we do our best work when we are truly interested in the topic at hand and are confident that we can succeed. What this means is working to our strengths. To do that you, of course, must know what your strengths are. This StrengthsFinder course provides each participant with an assessment of their strengths and identifies strategies for maximizing them, and the strengths of their coworkers.
- Explaining the value of relying on strengths
- Articulating your top 5 strengths
- Explaining your dominant talents
- Putting your talents to use in the workplace and at home
- Appreciating and leveraging the strengths of others