This course provides ideas and strategies for social workers to improve overall organization and productivity, and it supports them in effectively and successfully using SafeMeasures.
By the end of the course, successful participants will be able to:
- Understand how to develop productive habits and practices
- Organize paper for managing case loads
- Better utilize SafeMeasures as a shortcut to completing work
- Use S.M.A.R.T. objectives for developing personal goals and establishing priorities
- Conduct more effective meetings with clients
- Better manage and organize email
- Manage time to accomplish what matters most
- Reduce “stress time”
- Defeat self-defeating behaviors
Successful participants will finish this training with new, practical tools for creating an optimal working environment.