Personal values and biases can affect how workers relate to clients. This workshop explores the elements of client service and the role of personal belief systems in treatment of others. Participants gain insights into their biases about clients and the Human Services Agency that can lead to better client service.
- Employing strategies for creating positive interactions with clients.
- Understanding change dynamics to implement best practices when challenged with resistance.
- Recognizing client motivation and different need levels.
- Discovering how personal values and biases contribute to client interactions and workload prioritization.
- Uncovering communication challenges to optimizing relationships through service with compassion.