Promoting employee wellness is a popular topic in many human agencies; however, what exactly does it mean to be "well" at work? This class explores the background causes of stress and dissatisfaction and provides strategies and thought processes that promote healthy and engaged employees.
- Recognize factors and habits that contribute to health risks
- Increase understanding of factors that may contribute to health risks
- Learn techniques to support living a healthy lifestyle
- Discover better ways to handle job stress
- Explore relaxation techniques