This interactive workshop offers Human Services professionals an engaging day of reflection, rejuvenation, motivation, team building, and action planning. Participants explore the beliefs and actions of peak performers, the dynamics of personal motivation, accepting the challenge of change, the power of goal setting, and strategies for revitalizing job satisfaction.
- Connecting with individual workplace motivation and values
- Identifying obstacles to feeling vital
- Expressing positive attitudes regarding the process of change
- Exploring essential self-care options
- Discussing ways to jump start job satisfaction
- Creating a self-revitalization action plan