Federal and state outcome indicators are drawn from specific data elements within CWS/CMS. Some data elements are clusters of linked fields and if not all are completed, the data will not be complete. In order to eliminate data that has had to be submitted manually via the FC23, this training will review critical elements and introduce new elements needed.
Participants will be able to:
- Document AWOL youth
- Create and document required monthly face to face client contacts with parents and youth
- Search, attach and relate clients and create client notebooks
- Document Mental Health referrals and Mental Health services
- Create and generate Health and Education passports
- Document ICWA-identified and ICWA-eligible youth
- Document siblings in placement
As a result of this workshop, participants should be inputting accurate data.