Great presentations grab us. They inform us, edify us, and allow us to practice and test our newly found knowledge or skills through experience. When done effectively, dynamic presentations and trainings accelerate interpersonal connection. Learning to capture, direct and sustain the attention of others is a key leadership skill. Storytelling also greatly helps anyone speaking or presenting in front of an audience. In this course, participants will learn tips for memorable presentations, how to mentally & physically prepare for public speaking, imaging, presentation structure, and more.
In this training, participants will learn:
- How to prepare for a presentation
- Define skills needed for an effective presentation
- Assess current presentation skills
- Learn techniques to build confidence
- Present on-camera and receive feedback