This workshop is designed to provide a forum for presentation and discussion of appropriate workplace behaviors and the identification and effective use of “soft skills” at work. It provides a balance of lecture and discussion with an opportunity to practice proper workplace behaviors through simulation training.
- Identifying behaviors that may support or undermine the organization
- Recognizing behaviors that contribute to professionalism
- Identifying employer expectations regarding job performance and attitudes
- Defining one’s role and responsibility in a given context
- Displaying a positive attitude and a professional image
- Participating in fostering a productive workplace environment
- Seeking and using feedback on personal performance and effectiveness