This course has been designed to support foundational skills for success related to professional writing. The workshop will examine various forms of written communication for the professional workplace. Completion of this workshop will support participants in professional preparedness for the human services workplace through supporting the development of skills and knowledge in the usage of English grammar.
- Exploring the Essentials of Professional Writing
- Understanding the Reader’s Point of View
- Writing with Purpose: Be Clear, Concise, & Effective
- Identifying & Eliminating Clutter & Unnecessary Words
- Avoiding Common Mistakes in Professional Writing