This course is geared to help participants maximize their time and energy through a variety of techniques that emphasize efficiency and effectiveness. Concepts and components of time management and prioritization will be covered with emphasis placed on the importance of organization, being effective, planning efficiently and prioritizing tasks.
- Identifying personal and work management styles
- Setting goals and priorities through planning and scheduling
- Using systematic ways to organize and streamline paperwork
- Organizing your work area
- Reducing stress through effective use of daily strategies