Conflict would not occur if two or more people did not care about something––something they feel they can’t get or they feel they can’t give. This course explores the various dynamics associated with conflict and presents strategies and models for successfully addressing conflict. Participants learn to create durable and meaningful resolutions, and how to effectively communicate with others.
- Determining the overall effects of conflict.
- Minimizing the effects of misunderstanding on communication.
- Practicing the art and attitude of assertiveness.
- Applying appropriate modes of conflict management effectively.
- Employing models of dealing with difficult conversations.