This workshop helps participants focus on achieving potential on the job and rekindling enthusiasm for both their career and the clients they serve. Participants learn how to clarify job expectations, develop and maintain pride and commitment, and create an environment that encourages productivity, accountability and maximizes the positive impact on clients and the community-at-large.
- Identifying and navigating personal and organizational barriers to motivation
- Recognizing the relationship of personal values and attitudes to job satisfaction
- Applying communication skills that promote clarity and service provision
- Defining your impact on your organization and community
- Understanding and develop an attitude of accountability
- Identifying when to apply appropriate conflict resolution modes