This workshop helps participants focus on achieving potential on the job and rekindling enthusiasm for both their career and the career aspirations of others. Participants learn how to clarify job expectations, develop and maintain pride and commitment, and create an environment that encourages productivity.
- Define motivation and understand its relationship to productivity
- Identify and navigate personal and organizational barriers to motivation
- Recognize the relationship of personal values and attitudes to job satisfaction
- Apply communication skills that promote clarity and teamwork
- Demonstrate focus and drive through establishing meaningful goals