- This workshop is an eight-hour, evidence-based course that provides participants with the techniques to help someone who is developing a mental health problem or experiencing a mental health crisis. This workshop also assists helping professionals identify, understand and respond to signs of mental illnesses and substance use disorders.
- Describing the most common mental health conditions in the U.S.
- Recognizing signs and symptoms of someone who may be developing a mental health or substance use disorder
- Employing the five individual steps of the Mental Health First Aid Action Plan
- Developing Mental Health First Aid Action Plans