This workshop explores the criteria linking aged, blind and disabled persons to the Medi-Cal program. The treatment of income and property necessary will be reviewed with participants to determine the correct eligibility and share of cost for individuals in this category.
- Reviewing of Medi-Cal hierarchy for accurate eligibility determinations
- Understanding Medi-Cal linkage criteria for persons who are aged and/or disabled
- Learning how to correctly complete the Medi-Cal disability evaluation packet
- Understanding the treatment of property and income for the Medi-Cal program
- Completing the eligibility determination for those linked to ABD Medi-Cal