This course covers the elements of welfare fraud, evaluating fraud referrals, gathering and reviewing evidence. Participants will practice and improve skills for interviewing individuals related to fraud referrals and assessing human behavior.
- Identifying the elements of welfare fraud.
- Reviewing how to evaluate a fraud referral.
- Describing best practices in gathering and reviewing evidence.
- Incorporating best practices in an interviewing setting.
- Accessing human behavior during an interview.