This workshop provides an overview of the Medi-Cal process from basic to complex eligibility determinations, including the selection of the appropriate program for each member of an applicant or recipient's family. Participants will understand how to determine the appropriate program and eligibility level for all applicants and recipients of Medi-Cal. Participants will also learn to correctly budget income and review results to ensure accurate delivery of benefits.
- Understanding the Medi-Cal Hierarchy
- Recognizing Linkage to Medi-Cal
- Explaining the Medi-Cal Access Program
- Reviewing Household Composition, Property and Income Eligibility
- Determining Share of Cost