This workshop is intended to bring clarity and unification to leadership teams in the helping profession. Through discussion, reflection, and exercises, individual team members will work on themselves in order to find ways to come together for a common goal – to effectively serve the most vulnerable population in the community.
- Assess current teamwork standards
- Define roles and goals
- Learn to manage energy in times of change
- Analyze components of a functional team
- Evaluate team contribution
- Develop team agreements and rules of conduct