This workshop is intended to bring clarity and unification to teams in the helping profession. Through discussion, reflection, and exercises, individual team members will work on themselves in order to find ways to come together for a common goal – to effectively serve the most vulnerable population in the community.
- Assessing current teamwork standards.
- Defining roles and goals to work effectively as a team.
- Analyzing components of a functional team.
- Evaluating team contribution.
- Discussing how unhealthy coping mechanisms contribute to team disorganization.
- Developing team agreements and rules of conduct.