Generational Diversity refers to the inherent experience and technology-based differences that each unique generation possesses. This class will discuss the unique qualities each generation brings to the workforce, as well as provide strategies to help them all better understand each other and improve teamwork.
- Understanding and honoring the values and practices associated with generations.
- Identifying methods to energize and motivate members of each generation.
- Dispelling the myths associated with each generation.
- Uncovering the preferences that all generations share.
- Analyzing how generational diversity affects team dynamics.
- Improving communication between the various generations.