This workshop provides instruction for sharpening written communication skills. In an interactive, hands-on environment, participants will work on vital skills related to effective professional writing. This workshop helps participants understand and incorporate the qualities and components of effective professional writing.
- Identifying the qualities and importance of excellent professional writing
- Describing, identifying and producing objective writing.
- Recognizing the influence of audience needs of writing style and structure
- Editing and eliminating redundancies, conversational language, and unclear writing
- Reviewing the unique qualities and structure of an effective email
- Writing effective emails utilizing active voice and strong verbs.
- Using writing matrices to improve and support objectivity, flow, and complete communication