This workshop presents techniques that can help workers prevent fraud by educating clients, conducting thorough interviews, completing legal forms and following standard procedures. As a result of this workshop, participants increase their ability to detect fraud and help clients avoid fraud.
- Defining fraud and terms commonly used in fraud determinations.
- Exploring the worker’s role in fraud prevention and detection.
- Developing consistent and timely case documentation skills.
- Examining interviewing techniques for thorough eligibility determinations.
- Identifying inconsistencies and other fraud indicators.
- Reviewing fraud detection resources.