As a result of attending this training, successful participants will:
- Increase their understanding of the Interaction Method of facilitation to create shared responsibility for family meeting success
- Increase attitudes about the role they can play as change agents through a facilitated process
- Enhance their confidence in dealing with challenging group situations
- Learn how to leverage diverse opinions and styles
- Identify specific tools for building understanding and agreement
- Understand the use and importance of safety mapping
- Apply solution-focused inquiry to future family meetings
This workshop will provide participants with a solid foundation of theory and facilitation skills for immediate use in helping groups solve problems and build agreement to enhance the safety of children in a way that engages families.
Note: Completion of the SOP Foundational Institute is recommended, but not required, prior to attending this training.