Evaluating progress toward meeting case plan objectives and goals is as important as devising the case plan with the client. Accurately determining the case prognosis allows the social worker the opportunity to involve the client in important decisions. This workshop presents tools and techniques that let social workers evaluate case plans and conduct ongoing assessments of family progress and child safety.
- How to evaluate client progress in the case plan
- Determining child safety
- Identifying critical decision points
- Involving the client in difficult decisions
- Using confrontation and crisis to help move stalled clients
- Determining case prognosis
Participants will improve their ability to evaluate client progress in the case plan and involve clients in the case plan process.