This interactive course provides a background on how our moral and ethical principles guide our behavior. Our ethical perceptions and actions are important facets of the workplace, determining factors in an agency’s public image, and fundamental to personal and organizational life. As a result of this training, participants will understand how ethics apply to their work, be able to respond more thoughtfully and responsibly to ethical dilemmas, and have a better awareness of the consequences of behavior.
Participants will be able to:
- Define organizational ethics
- Recognize how specific people, situations, organizations and resources that shape our ethics.
- Identify potential workplace scenarios or practices that raise concern
- Understand that there is a difference between workplace and ethical issues
- Explore unethical workplace scenarios and effective response strategies
- Understand practices, tools and resources that help support ethics in the workplace