This learning circle is an opportunity to participate in a facilitated dialogue related to emergency response practices in the wake of a national pandemic, engage with fellow social workers in the balance of personal safety and child and family well-being, and discuss engagement strategies and the needs of the community while social distancing.
After attending this training, participants will have increased capacity to:
- Understand the directives that impact emergency response programs and social workers
- Articulate personal safety practices amongst fellow social workers
- Identify resources and supports
- Practice engagement through resistance
- Understand the needs of the community