This course has been designed to support foundational skills for success related to English grammar and usage. The workshop will relate grammar and usage to personal and organizational credibility and professionalism in the field of human services. Completion of this workshop will support participants in professional preparedness for the human services workplace through supporting the development of skills and knowledge in the usage of English grammar.
- Understanding the Key Components of Grammar
- Identifying & Correcting Common Grammar Mistakes
- Exploring how Grammar Usage Impacts Professional Credibility
- Understanding the Importance of Correct Grammar & Punctuation
- Reviewing Errors in Sentence Structure & Use of Commas